Search a variety of tools and template that make emergency preparedness planning easier. Please click on the topic listed for more indepth information. If you are looking for any resources that are not listed please feel free to utilize the contact us link and we will attempt to assist you.
ARMER RADIO TRAINING
- MnFOG 2-2 — 2017-10-26
- National Interoperability Field Operations Guide v1 6 1
Hazard vulnerability analysis tools
Incident Command System Tools
HICS for Small & Rural Hospital Tools:
- Hospital Based Incident Command Systems – Small and Rural Hospitals ASPR
- Hospital Resources HICS Command Staff
- Hospital Resources HICS General Staff
- Hospital Resources HICS Job Aids
- Hospital Resources Med-Tech
- Hospital Resources Small Hospital IMT Chart
- Hospital Resources Using the HICS Job Action Sheets for Small Hospitals
The Planning “P” – the easy way of understanding the Planning P for specific roles during a response………….
Home Healthcare Resources
LTC Emergency preparedness planning
- The MDH LTC All Hazards Toolkit was created by the Healthcare Coalitions and is designed to be customized by you to fit your facility.
OTHER sites that are good resources when you are looking at your emergency preparedness plans:
- This information was gathered and/or developed by Regional Coordinators throughout the state to help LTC agencies develop their exercise planning…..this is a link to the region that has agreed to house all the documents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your coalition coordinator.
MNTrac – TOOLS
CHECK OUT THESE ADDITIONAL SITES!!!
Rural Health Emergency Preparedness – excellent tools utilizing HICS for small hospitals