Search a variety of tools and template that make emergency preparedness planning easier. If you are looking for any resources that are not listed please feel free to utilize the contact us link and we will attempt to assist you.
- MnFOG 2-2 — 2017-10-26
- National Interoperability Field Operations Guide v1 6 1
at risk & functional needs/hEALTH eQUITY
CMS eMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS RESOURCES
ebola and highly infectious disease
Hazard vulnerability analysis tools
Healthcare Incident Command System (HICS)
HICS for Small & Rural Hospital Tools:
- Hospital Based Incident Command Systems – Small and Rural Hospitals ASPR
- Hospital Resources HICS Command Staff
- Hospital Resources HICS General Staff
- Hospital Resources HICS Job Aids
- Hospital Resources Med-Tech
- Hospital Resources Small Hospital IMT Chart
- Hospital Resources Using the HICS Job Action Sheets for Small Hospitals
The Planning “P” – the easy way of understanding the Planning P for specific roles during a response………….
Home Healthcare Resources
LTC Emergency preparedness planning
- The MDH LTC All Hazards Toolkit was created by the Healthcare Coalitions and is designed to be customized by you to fit your facility.
OTHER sites that are good resources when you are looking at your emergency preparedness plans:
- This information was gathered and/or developed by Regional Coordinators throughout the state to help LTC agencies develop their exercise planning…..this is a link to the region that has agreed to house all the documents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact your coalition coordinator.
MNTrac – TOOLS
RADIATION EMERGENCY MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
The following links may be of assistance for hospitals developing or working on the REMM planning:
- PAG Manual: Protective Action Guides and Planning Guidance for Radiological Incidents, EPA-400/R-17/001 (PDF – 1.48 MB) (EPA, January 2017) EPA released the final version of this guidance in January 2017.
- Health and Safety Planning Guide – For Planners, Safety Officers, and Supervisors for Protecting Responders Following a Nuclear Detonation (US Government Interagency, December 2016)
- Nuclear/Radiological Incident Annex to the Response and Recovery Federal Interagency Operations Plan (PDF – 3.38 MB) (US Government Interagency, October 2016)
CHECK OUT THESE ADDITIONAL SITES!!!