- This event has passed.
EOC Operations & Planning – TEEX MGT-346
August 23 @ 7:30 am - August 24 @ 5:00 pmFree
There are no prerequisites for this course.
To meet attendance requirements, participants must review each training module and complete all required course assignments, activities, quizzes, and/or end of course exam.
The FEMA Emergency Management Institute IS-2200 Basic EOC Functions course should be completed prior to the MGT-346 course. This is a
free on-line course and takes about 4 hours to complete.
Basic ICS information can be gained via completion of the
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) online courses IS-100, IS-200,
IS-700, and IS-800.
- Multi-Agency Coordination System (MACS)
- Functions of the EOC
- EOC Organizational Models
- Planning Process
- Information Management Process
- Resource Management Process
- Management and Operations Processes
- Familiarization with and use the Emergency Management Exercise System (EM*ES)
- Working in an EOC
- Decision-making exercises
Eligible participants include emergency management and response personnel who currently or potentially work in an EOC at the state, territorial, local, tribal, or Department of Defense (DoD) installation level. Enrollment can be single participants, jurisdictions, or mixed.
Disciplines include, but are not limited to:
- Law Enforcement (LE)
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Emergency management
- Fire Service
- Governmental administrative
- Public safety communications
- Health care
- Public Health (PH),
- Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
- Public Works (PW)
- Non-governmental organizations
- Volunteer and/or faith-based organizations
- Private business partners
Continuing Education And Professional Credits
- 1.5 IACET CEUs
Lodging and meals provided as follows; morning snacks both days, lunch both days, afternoon snacks both days, dinner on the evening of the 23rd as well as lodging the 23rd.