Search a variety of tools and template that make emergency preparedness planning easier. If you are looking for any resources that are not listed please feel free to utilize the contact us link and we will attempt to assist you.
- MnFOG 2-2 — 2017-10-26
- National Interoperability Field Operations Guide v1 6 1
at risk & functional needs
- ASPR Introduction fact sheet – 2016
- 2017-2022-ASPR Health Care Preparedness and Response Capabilities
- CDC-RFA-TP17-1701 Final FOA
- Capabilities crosswalk Feb2017
- Logic model
- New capability break down Feb2017
closed pod information (Point of Dispensing)
CMS UPDATE INFORMATION 2017
continuity of operations
- MDH COOP Workshop – Participant Guide
- COOP Workshop Slides
- COOP Workshop Exercise
- COOP Workshop Resources
crisis standards of care
ebola and highly infectious disease
Hazard vulnerability analysis tools
Healthcare Incident Command System (HICS)
- HICS Incident Action Plan – Quick Start
- HICS 200 Incident Action Plan – IAP
- HICS 201 Incident Briefing
- HICS 202 Incident Objectives
- HICS 203 Organization Assignment List
- HICS 204 Assignment list
- HICS 205A Communications List
- HICS 206 Staff Medical Plan
- HICS 207 Hospital Incident Management Team HIMT Chart
- HICS 213 General Message form
- HICS 214 Activity Log
- HICS 215A Incident Action plan Safety Analysis
- HICS 221 Demobilization Check Out
- HICS 251 Facility System Status Report
- HICS 252 Section Personnel Time Sheet
- HICS 253 Volunteer Registration
- HICS 254 Disaster Victim Patient Tracking
- HICS 255 Master Patient Evacuation Tracking
- HICS 256 Procurement Summary Report
- HICS 257 Resource Accounting Record
- HICS 258 Hospital Resource Directory
- HICS 259 Hospital Casualty Fatality Report
- HICS 260 Patient Evacuation – Tracking form
HICS Job Action Sheets:
All HICS forms are available for download on the California Hospital Association Website. Click here for the California Hospital Association HICS section
The Center for Preparedness Education – excellent tools utilizing HICS for small hospitals.
Home Healthcare Resources
LTC PREPAREDNESS tools
Minnesota Department of Health LTC Toolkit
THE FOLLOWING LTC ALL HAZARDS TOOLKIT IS DESIGNED TO BE CUSTOMIZED FOR YOUR FACILITY. YOU CAN USE WHATEVER PIECES YOU WISH FOR YOUR PLAN. THE FIRST LINK TO THE LTC ALL HAZARDS TOOLKIT (NOV 2016) IS THE INITIAL BASE PLAN – THIS PLAN ALSO NEEDS TO BE CUSTOMIZED.
LTC All Hazards Template Appendixes
- Appendix A – CMS Emergency Preparedness Checklist
- Appendix B – Hazard Vulnerability Analysis Tool
- Appendix C ICS Guides
- Appendix D – Facility Contact List template
- Appendix E – Facility Specific Information template
- Appendix F – HIPAA Waiver toolkit
- Appendix G – Evacuation Plan and Checklists/Transportation Agreements
- Appendix H – Facility Shelter in Place planning including Supply and Equipment and checklists
- Appendix I – MOU Templates
- Appendix J – Recovery Checklists
- Appendix K – Staff Care planning
- Appendix L – Exercise Evaluation and Improvement Planning checklist and AAR
- Appendix M – Regional Resources and contacts
LTC All Hazards Template Annexes
- 19-1-14-2-behavioural-health-psychological first aid
OTHER OPTIONS FOR YOU TO CONSIDER USING:
LTC Exercise toolkit
This information was gathered and/or developed by Regional Coordinators throughout the state to help LTC agencies develop their exercise planning…..this is a link to the region that has agreed to house all the documents. If you have any questions please feel free to contact either Don Sheldrew or Shawn Stoen.
LTC EOP TEMPLATE
The following template is a simple template that is designed to be customized for your facility. The components of this template do include the CMS update requirements.
LTC/Nursing Home Incident Command
The following link will connect you to a great resource that provides that appropriate incident command documents for your facility…..this is your go-to kit during a response. We recommend that you also incorporate incident command in your trainings, exercises, and real life events.
Links to other sites
This area will provide you with links to other preparedness sites that you may find helpful/informative.
ASPR TRACIE – this site was designed for/by the US Department of Health & Human Services as a site for emergency preparedness technical resources, assistance center, and information exchange.
BOLDPlanning – this site provides information on healthcare continuity planning. It contains for video training options.
California Hospital Preparedness – this site is a direct link to the Hospital Incident Command documents.
bParati – Breaks down the CMS requirements per the 17 Healthcare entities EXCELLENT RESOURCE
Michigan Department of Health & Human Services – LTC Preparedness tools
Emergency Medical Services for Children – excellent tools for pediatric preparedness and response
The Center for Preparedness Education – excellent tools utilizing HICS for small hospitals
MNTrac – TOOLS
RADIATION EMERGENCY MEDICAL MANAGEMENT
The following links may be of assistance for hospitals developing or working on the REMM planning:
- PAG Manual: Protective Action Guides and Planning Guidance for Radiological Incidents, EPA-400/R-17/001 (PDF – 1.48 MB) (EPA, January 2017) EPA released the final version of this guidance in January 2017.
- Health and Safety Planning Guide – For Planners, Safety Officers, and Supervisors for Protecting Responders Following a Nuclear Detonation (US Government Interagency, December 2016)
- Nuclear/Radiological Incident Annex to the Response and Recovery Federal Interagency Operations Plan (PDF – 3.38 MB) (US Government Interagency, October 2016)
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT
west central mn – Minnesota responds resources